What is your Return Policy?
Modere offers a 30-day, 100% full refund guarantee on all Modere products, minus the cost of shipping.
- How do I return an item? Return or exchange any Modere item in just three simple steps:
- Package your return securely. Be sure to enclose a copy of your invoice.
- Send it back to us using a trackable delivery service.
- Returns must be shipped to us within 30 days of the date you received your order.
- Please do not combine orders for return; only one order per package.
- Send USA returns to:
Modere Returns Department
588 S 2000 W
Springville, UT 84663
- Send Canada returns to:
Modere Returns Department
6090 White Hart Lane
- Modere will process your refund within 1 week of receiving your return.
- Be sure to keep the return tracking number for your records.
- Modere does not refund shipping charges.
- Can I exchange an item? You can exchange an item by following the 3 simple steps above to process your return and calling 1.877.MODERE1 (877.663.3731) to request your exchange product.
- My item arrived damaged. What do I do? We’re sorry to hear that. We realize it is an inconvenience for you and hope to make this as easy for you as possible. Please contact us at your earliest convenience by calling 1.877.MODERE1 (877.663.3731), and one our representatives will work quickly to get a replacement product sent to you.
SEACRET DIRECT – Customer Satisfaction Guarantee:
SEACRET offers Customers a money back satisfaction guarantee on products returned within ninety (90) days* from the date of sale. If the Customer is dissatisfied with the product for any reason they can return it for a full refund. Original shipping charges are not refundable. Return shipping charges must be paid by the Customer.
Procedure for all Returns:
Step 1 – Contact Customer Service on 1300 473 227 who will provide you with a Return Materials Authorisation (RMA) number.
Step 2 – Clearly mark your goods with the RMA number on the outside of the box and address it to: SEACRET Direct, 142 Keys Road, Cheltenham VIC 3192. SEACRET recommend you send your parcel by Registered Post. Failure to use Registered Post means we cannot guarantee your parcel will be received. SEACRET takes no responsibility for goods that are lost by Australia Post. If the returned product is not received by SEACRET’s warehouse, it is the responsibility of the Agent or Customer to trace the shipment.
Step 3 – Once your goods have been received, a refund will be processed within fourteen (14) days to the credit card originally used to purchase the products.
* Customers’ orders above $750 may be subject to the conditions of an Agent order return.